home . news & publications . Investment News . Tanap Partners Plan to Order Pipes in Autumn, Anatolia Says

Tanap Partners Plan to Order Pipes in Autumn, Anatolia Says

Companies developing the Trans- Anatolia natural-gas pipeline project, or Tanap, plan to order pipes and other items in the autumn, Turkey's official Anatolia news agency reported, citing Vaqif Aliyev, the vice president of State Oil Co. of Azerbaijan, known as Socar.

Aliyev said Tanap, which also includes Turkish state pipeline company Boru Hatlari Ile Petrol Tasima AS, or Botas, and Turkiye Petrolleri AO, has started a feasibility study.

Baku-based Socar plans to offer part of its 80 percent stake in Tanap to European companies that have shown interest in the project, Aliyev said. Botas and Turkiye Petrolleri own the remaining 20 percent of Tanap.

The 2,000-kilometer (1,240 mile) pipeline is designed to carry gas from the BP Plc-led Shah Deniz field in the Caspian Sea to Europe via Turkey.

Source: Bloomberg

Back to top

subscribe

events view our upcoming events.

network follow us.



   facebook  linkedin  twitter

 bp
anglo-asian ata-holding
azpetrol statoil
bny_melon azertrans
chevron_logo conocophillips
  ibar exxonmobil
 solar-turbines boeing-logo-website
 
  
 
           
        
   
 
 
         pg
    ekvitasocaraqs            
          ge